EMQ & CAP Course (MCQ Exam) WEBINAR , 5-6 Dec 2020
|Covers||A two-day intensive training event with pre and post course training material for the RANZCP MCQ Exam.|
|Date||5th - 6th December 2020|
|Time||Sat & Sun 9am-5pm|
Dr Sanil Rege
|Location||Join the webinar from your location|
|Map address||Please include YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS on the registration form.|
|Bookings||Bookings close on 11 Nov for NZ attendees and 25 Nov for AUS attendees to allow enough time for booklet postage.|
If the date doesn't suit you, why not join our newsletter to hear about upcoming course?
Course Structure and Inclusions
- Day 1: Extended Matching Questions (EMQ)
- Day 2: Critical Analysis Problems (CAP)
- Face-to-face training: Ask questions and discuss tactics to consolidate your knowledge
- Comprehensive course booklet
- Over 700 questions for EMQ
- 15 research papers of Critical Analysis Problems
- Access to pre and post online course materials
- Access Online Quiz with database of over 700 questions
- Buzz Word Technique: Our bespoke training tactic that helps you remember important concepts
After the course, you can continue your revision with Psych Evidence, the Psych Scene online training centre for critical appraisal.
Get a 20% discount
If you have taken a Psych Scene Written Exam Prep Course previously and not passed your exam, you will receive a 20% discount on the repeat attendance of the same course. Contact Psych Scene to confirm your eligibility.
Get the latest news and offers from Psych Scene!