Prepare for Your RANZCP Written Essay Exam
"Very enthusiastic and earnest presentation. The course material is immensely helpful as a framework to help organise thoughts."
Dr Ang Giap Kian | Tasmania
MEQ & CEQ Course (Essay Exam) WEBINAR, 19-20 Dec 2020
|Covers|| MEQ Training|
Individualised essay training and feedback from Psychiatrist and Medical Writer
Online pre and post course material for revision
|Date||19th - 20th December 2020|
|Time||Sat & Sun 9am-5pm|
Dr Sanil Rege
|Location||Join the webinar from your location|
|Map address||Please include YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS on the registration form.|
|Bookings||Registrations close on 23 Nov for NZ attendees and 9 Dec for AUS attendees to allow enough time for booklet postage.|
If the date doesn't suit you, why not join our newsletter to hear about upcoming course?
- Structure to approach MEQ : “How to Think like a Consultant Psychiatrist”
- Formulation and Management Techniques
- MEQ Questions spanning all specialities
- Additional MEQ’s based on the leadership and management component aimed at the junior consultant psychiatrist level
- CEQ (Critical Essay Question) training
- Face-to-face training – Ask questions and discuss tactics to consolidate your knowledge
- Comprehensive course booklet
- Access to online course materials
- Over 80 MEQs with answers
- Essay writing material
- Buzz Word Technique – Our bespoke training tactic that helps you remember important concepts
- Critical essay training – Learn how to write time-specific, topic-relevant essays
- Detailed feedback – Submit your essays for structured feedback based on the official marking scheme by an experienced Medical Writer and Dr Sanil Rege
Get a 20% discount
If you have attended a Psych Scene Written Exam Prep Course previously and not passed your exam, you will receive a 20% discount on the repeat attendance of the same course. Contact Psych Scene to confirm your eligibility.
Get the latest news and offers from Psych Scene!