All the exam preparation you need
“ I passed my clinicals on the first attempt with the CTF course as my main preparation tool. Also Psych interview helped me a lot in preparing for the MOSCE’s. I don’t think passing...TBC ”
Dr. James, Australia
Click here to view all upcoming events.
The Written Exam Revision Course is a fully-charged, two-day training event that increases your chances of passing the RANZCP Written Exam.
This is a two-day intensive revision course:
- Day 1: EMQ and MEQ with training to reflect consultant level mindset
- Day 2: Critical Analysis and Critical Essay
The course includes the following:
- Face to face training: Ask questions and discuss tactics to consolidate your knowledge
Comprehensive course booklet featuring:
- Over 500 questions for EMQ
- 20 question themes for MEQ
- 15 research papers of critical appraisal and analysis
- Access to online course materials: Including essay writing material on a variety of themes for self-study
- Access Online Quiz: For EMQ and Critical Appraisal
- Buzz Word Technique: Our bespoke training tactic that helps you remember important concepts
- Critical essay training: Learn how to write time-specific, topic-relevant essays
- Detailed feedback: Submit your essays for structured detailed feedback from experienced Medical Writers – based on the official marking scheme
After the course, you can continue your revision with Psych Evidence – our online training centre.
Please note: The Psych Scene Written Revision Course is recommended for 2013 curriculum candidates. It is also suitable for 2012 curriculum candidates who are unable to attend the EMQ & CAP Written Course and the MEQ & CEQ Written Course.
Download our recommended reading list.
Get a 25% discount
If you’ve taken the Psych Scene Written Revision Course previously and not passed your exam, you’ll receive a 25% discount on any subsequent Written Courses. Contact Psych Scene to confirm your eligibility.
Get the latest news and offers from Psych Scene!