Click here to view all upcoming events.
Day 1 – Leadership and Management Stations with Formulation
- These vivas cover leadership and management questions, which are increasingly becoming part of the registrar curriculum, e.g. dealing with impaired doctors, developing a service, etc.
- Structure to approach exam stations
- Stations discussion and practice
- Participants receive access to the tutorial on consultancy (leadership and management) vivas after the course
- Formulation training and tips to develop a management plan in a limited time
Day 2 – Approach and Practice
- 10–15 stations
- History taking stations
- Communication stations
- Linked stations
- Risk management stations
- Interpretation and psychoeducation stations
- Child and Adolescent and eating disorder stations
- Complex OSCE stations
- Webinar format training – Ask questions and discuss tactics to consolidate your knowledge
- Comprehensive course booklet (PDF) featuring key OSCE stations
- Post-course online resources for self-revision
- Access to the extra OSCE strategy session on the week leading to your exam
The Most Important Tip for Passing the OSCE Exam – PRACTICE
Although the OSCE Course covers a lot of material and provides an excellent foundation, unless you rehearse the various stations on your own, it can be difficult to pass the OSCE. Psych Interview is an excellent companion for practice.
After the course, continue your revision with Psych Interview – the ultimate online training centre for psychiatric interview.
Got a question?
If you’d like to know more about the Psychiatry courses and training available from Psych Scene, please give us a call on +61 450 778 211 or contact us by email.Contact Us
Get the latest news and offers from Psych Scene!