OSCE Course WEBINAR 24-25 October 2020
|Covers|| A ONE-AND-A HALF-DAY training webinar that helps you pass the OSCE component of the RANZCP Exam.|
- Leadership and Management OSCE's
- Structure and strategy to approach OSCE's
- Discussion of exam stations
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Formulation and management
FOR INTERVIEW PRACTICE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE ONLINE COURSE AT PSYCHINTERVIEW.COM.
|Date||24th - 25th October 2020 (1.5 days)|
|Time||Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-1pm AEST (Melbourne time)|
Facilitator: Dr Sanil Rege
|Location||Join the webinar from your location|
|Map address||Please include YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS on the registration form.|
|Bookings||Registrations are now closed|
If the date doesn't suit you, why not join our newsletter to hear about upcoming course?
Day 1 – Approach and Practice
- 10–15 stations
- History taking stations
- Communication stations
- Linked stations
- Risk management stations
- Interpretation and psychoeducation stations
- Child and Adolescent and eating disorder stations
- Complex OSCE stations
Day 2 – Leadership and Management Stations with Formulation
- These vivas cover leadership and management questions, which are increasingly becoming part of the registrar curriculum, e.g. dealing with impaired doctors, developing a service, etc.
- Structure to approach exam stations
- Sations discussion and practice
- Participants receive access to the tutorial on consultancy (leadership and management) vivas after the course
- Half day formulation training
- Face-to-face training – Ask questions and discuss tactics to consolidate your knowledge
- Comprehensive course booklet featuring key OSCE stations
- Dr Antonella Ventura, Dr Neeraj Sareen and Dr Umesh Babu are our experienced examiners offering straightforward and effective advice.
The Most Important Tip for Passing the OSCE Exam – PRACTICE
Although the OSCE Course covers a lot of material and provides an excellent foundation, unless you rehearse the various stations on your own, it can be difficult to pass the OSCE. Psych Interview is an excellent companion for practice.
After the course, continue your revision with Psych Interview – the ultimate online training centre for psychiatric interview.
Get the latest news and offers from Psych Scene!