OSCE Course WEBINAR on 26-27 June 2021 (1.5 days)
|Covers|| - Leadership & Management OSCE's|
- Structure & strategy to approach OSCE's
- Discussion of exam stations
- Avoiding common pitfalls
- Formulation & management
- Extra OSCE strategy session on the week leading to your exam
*FOR INTERVIEW PRACTICE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE ONLINE COURSE AT PSYCHINTERVIEW.COM.
|Date||26-27 June 2021 (1.5 days)|
|Time||Sat 9am-5pm, Sun 9am-1pm AEST (Melbourne time)|
Facilitator: Dr Sanil Rege
|Location||Join the webinar from your location|
|Map address||Online webinar|
|Bookings||Registrations close on 21st June.|
If the date doesn't suit you, why not join our newsletter to hear about upcoming course?
Day 1 – Leadership and Management Stations with Formulation
- These vivas cover leadership and management questions, which are increasingly becoming part of the registrar curriculum, e.g. dealing with impaired doctors, developing a service, etc.
- Structure to approach exam stations
- Stations discussion and practice
- Participants receive access to the tutorial on consultancy (leadership and management) vivas after the course
- Formulation training and tips to develop a management plan in a limited time
Day 2 – Approach and Practice
- 10–15 stations
- History taking stations
- Communication stations
- Linked stations
- Risk management stations
- Interpretation and psychoeducation stations
- Child and Adolescent and eating disorder stations
- Complex OSCE stations
- Webinar format training – Ask questions and discuss tactics to consolidate your knowledge
- Comprehensive course booklet (PDF) featuring key OSCE stations
- Post-course online resources for self-revision
- Access to the extra OSCE strategy session on the week leading to your exam
The Most Important Tip for Passing the OSCE Exam – PRACTICE
Although the OSCE Course covers a lot of material and provides an excellent foundation, unless you rehearse the various stations on your own, it can be difficult to pass the OSCE. Psych Interview is an excellent companion for practice.
After the course, continue your revision with Psych Interview – the ultimate online training centre for psychiatric interview.
Get the latest news and offers from Psych Scene!